Another culinary friend of mine, Tripp, five years ago introduced me to cream cheese and olive tapenade between two slices of thin chicken for a mouth watering meal. I now have a true appreciation and love of olives!
Fast forward to the present, where now I have been told after testing that my body doesn't respond well to gluten, dairy and yeast. Nor do I feel well after a heavy carb meal. But hey, I can still have olives! So after my Aunt B gave me a jar of gluten free Classic Olive Muffalata, from That Olive Guy, the wheels in my head started turning.
* 3 large boneless chicken breast sliced into 6 thin, but wide strips
Or just buy thin strips of chicken already sliced (Check with your grocer to find chicken that is gluten free)
* Anywhere from 1/2 a cup to 3/4 cup of gluten and dairy free plain yogurt
* Anywhere from 1/2 a cup to 3/4 cup of olive salad, depending on your love of olives
* 1 orange or red bell pepper sliced into medium strips
* 4 loose cups uncooked spinach or more (I haven't tried frozen, but it might work well if you want to give it a try)
* Salt and Pepper for seasoning, but I also a gluten free garlic and herb seasoning from Weber
Stay humble & BOLD!
O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
Psalm 34:8 KJV
To check out my testimony click here
To like my facebook page click here
Find me on twitter @humble_bold
On Pinterest at humble&BOLD by Christina