I've had several people come up to me in a cautious manner, while looking around and ask me, in a whisper like tone, which candidate I supported. This post is a way of explaining how I made up my mind and the links that greatly influenced my decision.
The fact that the Clintons and Trumps socialized together and their daughters are good friends made me wonder if We The People are being played. I started to research further what the candidates stood for and against; they both have flip flopped on different topics, based on what they felt was popular opinion at the time. So what to believe and what to do?
During my research I have come across seven links that shed light on the candidates that are not found in the mainstream media. Increasingly, I found it difficult to stay balanced as the weight of evidence started tipping the scales in one direction. If you see any statements here that you believe are false, please message below, and show evidence as proof. I want only to have and share necessary and accurate information. There is so much at stake with this election.
1) Clinton Cash on YouTube is over an hour long, but clearly explains how The Clinton Foundation operates globally.
Following the money trail is revealing and disturbing. I credit this link for opening my eyes to the injustice that has happened in Haiti concerning donations that were sent to help those devastated in the 2010 earthquake. Recently found out there is also a Trump Foundation, so keeping our leaders accountable (and ourselves accountable for that matter too) is crucial for our country's welfare.
2) Hillary's America by Dinesh D'Souza is the top grossing documentary of 2016 and there is a reason why. D'Souza examines the Democratic Party's history and reveals key influences in Hillary Clinton's early years in politics. This link is only to the preview, but I highly recommend the entire movie. Most disturbing is how the Democratic Party has a long history of racism, despite it's outward appearance of support for those in the African American community.
3) 11 Alive's Interview of Pastor Jentezen Franklin, who has been appointed to serve on Trump's Executive Evangelical Advisory Board. Pastor Franklin said, "I would do the same for Hillary if she asked me." He also said that he and other evangelical leaders were not naïve in thinking this was not about getting votes. Pastor Franklin expresses his and other evangelicals' desire to have a seat at the table where important decisions are being made that will affect all of us.
4) The video of Trump being prayed over by evangelical leaders has not been widely viewed or even promoted. But I find it very interesting. Both candidates are flawed as we all are, but Trump has allowed and even humbled himself to be prayed over by both men and women of faith. Humility, even in small doses, is an encouraging sign.
5) Statement by Trump about evangelicals during his acceptance speech at the RNC. I watched both candidates' acceptance speeches during the conventions, but this moment really stood out to me. Even if Trump approached the evangelical community with an agenda in getting votes, this part of his speech seemed sincere.
6) Hillary's admiration of Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood with a eugenics agenda, should concern everyone. If you research Margaret Sanger, you will be shocked at how anyone would say they admire her, especially once you realize what her motivations were, in which Sanger herself describes as, "The Negro Problem."
Hillary's allegiance to Planned Parenthood, despite damaging undercover videos showing that baby parts are big business, should concern everyone. It won't, but it should.
7) Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks has given several interviews from the Ecuadorian Embassy in London. However, this interview with Judy Woodruff is very revealing. Assange discloses that their sources have come from within the DNC itself.
Even though I have great concerns with Trump, the evidence against Hillary is far more concerning. No one candidate is perfect or will be the solution to our problems. I believe our hope is in Christ and getting ourselves right with Him and others. At this point, as I continue to pray for both candidates, Trump has my vote.
Dr. Carol Swain
Planned Parenthood Exposed
Stay humble & be BOLD!
2 Chronicles 7:14
"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
To check out my testimony click here
To like my facebook page click here
Find me on twitter @humble_bold