I will include supplies needed below and a video to help you, should you decide to take the challenge. If you do get inspired by this post, let me know if you have any questions. So happy I finally did it! It looks much lighter and cleaner.
1) Vacuum with attachment hose
2) Vinegar, large scrub brush and bowl of water to rinse
3) Thick drop cloth for mantel and hearth
4) Paint (I used a combination of two cans I already had to get the right blended shade of tan and grey.)
5) Large paint brush
6) Containers with wide top opening for large brush to dip in paint and water
7) Rag to soak up excess water and blot paint
8) Cardboard to brush excess paint off
Stay humble & BOLD!
"And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put within them. I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh," Ezekiel 11:19 ESV
To check out my testimony click here
To like my facebook page click here
Find me on twitter @humble_bold
On Pinterest at humble&BOLD by Christina