On Wednesday, a friend sent me a link that was streamed live on Tuesday, the 10th of March. Sid Roth was speaking about the Coronavirus on Purim 2020. (BTW - just watched the link last night with my husband.) He read a letter by a Messianic Jewish Rabbi pleading the President to call our nation to prayer. During the live stream, Sid Roth said he felt led by God to read the letter out loud and that he believed someone would hear the message and share it directly with President Trump. The President apparently received this message and called for a National Day of Prayer tomorrow, the 15th, which happens to be the Ides of March, originally known as a time for Romans to settle one’s debts.
Does anyone else see some interesting parallels?
- COVID-19 / PSALM 91 - Five letters with the same numbers.
- Corona is the Latin word for crown
- God delivering a message to the President of the United States that was read aloud on Purim, a story of God's faithfulness to His people during an attack. And that President Trump received the message and called a National Day of Prayer this Sunday, the Ides of March, a date associated with gentiles/pagans settling their debts.
- All this happening in less than one week!
- On the first day that many churches in America are not congregating in person due to COVID-19, God has called His people across the nation to unify in the Spirit and pray. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Stay humble & BOLD!
"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105
Thanks for stopping by! Please share, subscribe and comment below.
To check out my testimony click here
Let's get connected!
Facebook Humble & Bold
Twitter Christina @humble_bold
Pinterest humble&BOLD by Christina
Youtube Humble & Bold